Feb 17, 2011

So many times I have neglected you. because.......!

This article I wrote , when I was studying M.Tech.These are my thoughts , I put in words

My Dear Friend...!


Please Excuse Me.You Did So Much To Me, in all ways.

But I Ignored U So many Times as I   don't like you.

One fine Day I came to College With out Bike .U have waited for me To give me Lift...But so many times I went home with out U.

One Good day When I got Fever and Shivering, U gave Your coat to me.On the other day I advised You to wear a Coat


Without you , I may not Pass Exams As you Always helped Me.

You are a special and unique, in My Life.But I know I am not to U

I too want to show My Love and Concern To U.But I cant......I cant....

When you Showed Your Love and Concern I felt So happy.And I thought I am So lucky as I got a Friend Like U.

When I am  thinking like this... My heart silently said its Love .I stunned and warned My heart That it is a friend ship .friend ship....

But very soon My heart Filled with your thoughts and it is in dreaming that U r in love with me.So many times I warned ,But I am helpless It cant listen me.


When I say Its not Love, It became dull ,sad,and I cant bear this ,So to calm my heart I said , "OK . may be its Love." when I say like this,  It jumps  into the air and become Happy and active.


Meanwhile I became Mad.I for got Time, studies and even my family members.My world Became U , U alone..............

Do U know ?  Loving some one is nothing but a Great pain. My dear friend !, I went through the pain,
As I had tasted the pain, so I did not want to put U in the same situation as I experienced , As a mad for Love...,Thinking of me....

So...So..I acted that if I had neglected U. So  I never showed My love .I want your  safe.I want your happy.U are my Queen.U r always high in my thoughts.I don't want to let U down for my Love.........I don't want to see u as mad...for me...and ..for my Love..!

Even though  I may not get your Love,But I want your Safe and sound forever and ever.......